Idea to guarantee a fair launch of $GTON ecosystem tokens which also introduces a new use-case for $GTON.
- allocate a certain amount of $CANDY tokens for an ICO where we raise funds in $GTON only
- raised $GTON determines market cap and initial LP balance and will be paired with the same amount of $CANDY as were reserved for point 1
the only “issue” is that for 1 and 2 the same amount of $CANDY tokens would need to be reserved respectively and Tokenomics would be changed slightly that way, but I don’t really see an issue here.
so let’s say $CANDY total supply is 10 million
- we take 10% (1 million tokens) and make an ICO for $CANDY, funds raised are in $GTON.
- let’s say we raised 100k $GTON that would mean 1 million candy = 100k $GTON, so the market cap of $CANDY is 1 million $GTON
- the 100k $GTON raised will be used to set up initial liquidity on the $CANDY/$GTON pair. The amount of $CANDY in the pool will be 10% like in step 1, so 100k $GTON along with 1 million $CANDY tokens
- the other 80% of $CANDY tokens will be used for whatever the initial plan was.
of course the percentage of $CANDY in step 1 and 2 could be tweaked, I just used 10% as an example
-fair launch, everyone has the same chance to get in at the same initial price
-no $GTON from the treasury used for initial liquidity. No front running. People dumping their $CANDY after initial LP setup are guaranteed to sell at a loss, so no big dumps after LP set up
-$GTON use case
-probably takes some $GTON off the market that would have been otherwise dumped on the USD pairs. Maybe even makes some people buy more $GTON to get into the ICO
-no complaints from people about bots front-running and dumping on them
Additionally a small percentage of the new tokens (like 5%) could be airdropped to $GTON stakers