According to Intro we have 33% GTON tokens allocated for LP farming and governance staking.
Here is a description of how this could be implemented. Let’s discuss and vote ACCEPT/REJECT. REJECT means that we have to think more about numbers based on community & advisors feedback.
4 years (95%) vesting (unlock): the same unlocking curve as EB, only two times slower
Globally, this allocation contains four categories: staking, LP-GTON-USD, LP-GTON-NT, LP-GTON-WT (NT - native tokens, USD - stablecoins, WT - wrapped assets)
Out of the 33% of GTON, the allocations are distributed for:
GTON Staking: 30%
The distribution of weights by blockchains is defined as the natural logarithm of their market cap.
Stablecoins that are included in the GTON-USD allocation:
USDT, USDC, fUSDT, BUSD, HUSD
The weights for stablecoins are defined as the natural logarithm of their market cap.
- In the Graviton Catalyst program, 20 projects are involved simultaneously in a batch, and for each project a 1% allocation is designated. Every two weeks, projects should be rotated (put on hold for 2 weeks, after which reactivation by voting is possible), that is, the next project in the top 20 is determined from the overall rating by voting.
- The commissions that the project will generate from any products and services will be distributed among all 4 allocations in the same proportion as the pharming / unlock token.
- The reasoning behind such distribution weights is based on the principle “the larger the cap, the more reliable it is”, and the strong imbalance between the caps is smoothed out by the logarithm.
- The logic of allocations is according to the following principles: it is important for stakers to receive a reward for the purchase and locking of GTONs and participate in voting (the active stakers will farm 30% more than passive stakers; to receive the “active” status, you should participate in more than 4 votes per month).
- GTON-USD has a higher reward due to an impermanent loss, which is being offset by an increased profitability.
- GTON-USD has a higher allocation than NT and WT because we try to decouple the token’s volatility from the market trends
- GTON-WT is larger than GTON-NT because by voting for a WT, the community identifies projects with a great growth potential which will drive demand for GTON. Hence, the liquidity of the wrapped assets through the GTON “proxy” is the key task of the project at the first stage.
P.S.: EB & SPI locked allocations will be included in Staking “by default”